This seasonally inspired Keto Peppermint Cocoa Smoothie tastes just like the holidays! It’s also compliant for those on a keto diet!
This recipe was contributed by Dr. Danielle Bechert.
Keto Peppermint Cocoa Smoothie
- 1/2 whole avocado
- 1 cup almond milk (I used Simply Almond, Unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp psyllium flakes (I used Organic India)
- 1 scoop Orthomolecular Core Support Chocolate Powder (You could substitute another low carb protein powder)
- 1 tbsp Cocotropic powder by Wild Foods (mix of cocoa, maca, turmeric, and mushroom)
- 1 tsp MCT oil or Brain Octane Oil by Bulletproof
- 1/4 tsp Pure peppermint extract
- 1 whole ice to prefernce
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender and enjoy!
Total Carbs 22.4 g
Fiber 14.6 g
Net Carbs 7.7 g
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 12.8 g
Fat 21.1 g Contributed By: Dr. Danielle Bechert