This smoothie recipe is contributed by a dear patient of mine☺ and is the perfect delicious anti-inflammatory, phytonutrient rich smoothie!
This recipe is for one full meal or 2 snacks. All ingredients are organic.
By: Ursula Roesler
Keto Peppermint Cocoa Smoothie
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup Almond Milk I used Simply Almond, Unsweetened
- 1 T Psyllium flakes I used Organic India
- 1 scoop Orthomolecular Core Support Chocolate Powder You could substitute another low carb protein powder
- 1 T Cocotropic powder by Wild Foods mix of cocoa, maca, turmeric, and mushroom
- 1 t MCT oil or Brain Octane Oil by Bulletproof
- 1/4 t Pure peppermint extract
- Add ice to preference
- Put all ingredients in Nutribullet or high speed blender