Tis the season for everything pumpkin. That’s what inspired to me to come up with this SUPER YUMMY Pumpkin Pie Smoothie post work-out. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 can Refrigerated Canned Coconut Milk
- 20 oz Refrigerated Nut Milk
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice I used Primal Palate Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tbsp Crushed Paleo Pumpkin Cookie OR ground flax seeds OR cacao nibs
For Coconut Whip
- Refrigerate 1 can of coconut milk overnight
- Scoop out the cream, blend with hand mixer until you get a whipped consistency
- Layer the smoothie base and coconut whip a couple of times
- Place a big dollop on top
- Sprinkle with the crushed cookie, ground flax, or cacao nibs. Enjoy!