This is a Paleo approved recipe for rolls that is super simple to make, and easy to enjoy! This is great recipe for those missing traditional bread, rolls, muffins, etc…that is Paleo and, of course, also gluten-free, egg-free, sugar-free and is also low carb. Plus your gut will love it because it has tons of great fiber in each roll!
This recipe was contributed from Dr. Lauren Ruegg.
Paleo Fiber Rolls
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup psyllium
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 2 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbs avocado or EVOO
- 1 cup hot water
- Blend dry ingredients first, next add the wet ingredients including hot water.
- With a spatula mix all ingredients until dough consistency is reached.
- Let sit for about 5-10 minutes, then ball into desired roll size. May also use lightly oiled muffin tin to make 9-10 rolls.
- Bake at 375, for approximately 25-35 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!