Who doesn’t love a quick and easy guacamole?! Guac is one of my all-time favorite condiments! You can use guac to dip veggies in as a snack, throw it in your morning eggs or turkey hash, or use it as topping on an entree. I personally like to throw it on slow cooker BBQ chicken and also use it as dip for celery sticks…the possibilities are endless. I also really enjoy this guac on my Chicken Apple Spinach Hash!
This recipe is free of gluten, dairy and soy and is nutritious.
Quick and Easy Homemade Guacamole
- 2 Medium avocados Cut into small squares
- 1 Clove garlic Finely chopped
- 1 Handful Cilantro Finely chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2-1 Tsp Fresh lime juice To taste
- 1/2 Diced medium tomato Optional
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and enjoy!
- Be sure to store leftovers in an airtight container if possible.